This is not intended to be a public page. You are directed here because you are a friend and/or supporter of ChurchLife Resources.
Kingdom’s Work in Developing Nations
2020 and 2021 have been exciting years for us, as we grow closer to God’s call of being the Antioch of Asia.
We have adjusted our coaching process, simplified our instructions and subtitled our teaching videos. Through these resources, we are able to bless the churches in Developing Nations such as India, Philippines, Sri Lanka and even Cambodia.
Here are some testimonies from these churches that have benefitted through our sponsors and givers!
Establishing A Small Group Ministry
“For nearly two, three years; the church back in India has been seriously contemplating putting the home cell into place…. I thank God for Churchlife Resources… at a very short notice, the church leadership, became very involved into church life; not just being [receivers of the Word] l rather, through the direction of Dr. Phillip, they started to work in the context of the home cell..”
Equipping Small Group Leaders and Core Teams
“Many thanks to Dr. Philip with the team. We are so blessed for the time and the messages that you shared with us. Our team enjoyed the discussion with the questions provided to us during the divided session. We have learned something again. God bless you all and the Riverlife Church.”
How You Can Support Us
CLR is seeking for Kingdom Investors and Churches with Mission Fields to partner us in reaching and building more churches all over the world. Here’s a story of RiverLife Church’s partnership with us…
God wants His church to grow. There are times when churches meet challenges that hinder growth. God’s heart for churches is to grow through these seasons and to experience breakthroughs in unity, humility, love and ultimately numerical and outreach growth!
Our team at ChurchLife Resources is committed to help churches walk through such seasons. However, we do not work alone. The ministry that we do for churches is made possible by our prayer supporters and friends who financially support our work.
Do pray for us and for the churches in Singapore. Pray that our work will benefit the churches and also bring about greater unity and love in the local church.
You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our quarterly prayer updates!
ChurchLife Resources is a social enterprise founded to serve the churches. You can learn more about our beginnings through our “About Us” video: .
CLR’s annual operating needs is approximately $180,000. Thus far, our fees cover about 80% of our operating cost. The remaining 20% is covered by donations. As we move into a phase of reaching to more churches in developing countries, we estimate our fee-based income will cover 20-40% of our needs, hence requiring a shift to a more sponsor-based model.
We are trusting God for a stronger financial base so that we can reach more churches and develop more systematic ways of serving their leadership and ministry needs.
Ways to give to ChurchLife Resources:
- Bank Transfer: (OCBC 7339) 519-305858-001 Please indicate your name in the comments field.
If you have a specific purpose for the gift, please also indicate under comments or email us at email@example.com to communicate the purpose of the gift, together with the date of transfer and transaction/reference number.
- PayNow: UEN 53230761E, ACRA Name: Churchlife Resources
- Cheque:Address to “CHURCHLIFE RESOURCES”, mail to 35 Selegie Road #09-14/15 Parklane Shopping Mall Singapore 188307.
- Visa/Pay-Pal – Please indicate how much you want to give in the ‘Price per item’ field and complete your giving via payment process on Paypal.
If you wish to be a regular donor, please let us know by clicking here.
Note: As ChurchLife Resources does not have charity status, all donations are deemed as personal gifts and are not tax-exempt.
Connect With Us
If you wish to find out more about our work and ministry to these developing countries, write to us at partners@churchlife-resources
Stay In Touch
Every month, we send complimentary resources with perspectives and practical tips to address local church ministry and leadership concerns. Click here to subscribe for our mailing list.