Strategic Planning & Church Calendaring
How do we align God’s resources in a concerted direction? How do we help all ministries grow and develop? This track seeks to address questions like these through a process of strategic planning for the church–year that involves reviewing past year’s indicators, charting the new year’s direction, integrating church–wide and ministry needs and creating a calendar with space and collaboration.
- Learn various practices that make up the process of strategic planning for the church–year
- Reviewing past year’s indicators
- Charting the new year’s direction
- Integrating church–wide and ministry needs
- Creating a calendar with space and collaboration
Course Commitment: 4–6 meetings of 1–1.5h, Plenary of 2 Days 1 Night OR 3 half–day retreats
Suitable For: Senior Pastor / Leader Elder / interns & candidates / Church Planning Taskforce leaders
Suitable Group Size: 2–4 as a Planning TaskForce
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.