Building a Stronger Christian Life for the Post-Pandemic Season
The storm of the Pandemic has changed our landscape and turned lives upside down, and now we are in the uncertainties of the Post–Pandemic.
Am I prepared for the next storm?
Can I be a vibrant disciple of Christ through ups & downs?
What traits will make an overcoming Christian through coming storm?
“…he will be like a tree planted by the water …it does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” (Jeremiah 17:8)
The Bible reminds us that through the best and worst of times, God can make us fruitful!
- Understanding what the Post–Pandemic Christian life can look like
- New Aims and Goals in Work Life
- Convictions in God’s work as you walk with Him
- Building the Pillars of Parenting in our Home
- New Outlook in Evangelism
- A Stronger Christian–Life for the Future
Course Commitment: 5–part sermon series
Suitable For: Members / Core Members
Suitable Group Size: Flexible
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.