Register at: bit.ly/CLR-L3 (registration closes by 16th May)
L3: REDEFINING CHURCH IN THE NEW NORMAL WITH 3Ps: PILLARS, PLATFORMS & PROGRAMS
- After all that we have gone through and changed, what is “church” actually?
- How can I create direction & environment for real disciples to be made?
- How do we do church in a post-pandemic world?
Churchlife Resources has developed a 3P framework to help pastoral leaders apply core-principles to navigate through these questions better.
- how Pillars, Platforms & Programs integrate to build church health
- using the Bible as a starting “target board”
- reflecting through the 3Ps and learning from a live-church scenario
- your customized learning lab
Church Leadership Team – Key Board Leaders, Strategic Leadership Group, Management Pastoral Staff
People-Group Team – YM/YA/CM/Adult/Families Strategic Leaders, Pastoral Team, Committees
Date: 21st May (Sat) 9.30am-11.30am | Venue: Zoom
Cost: $35/pax per session or sign up for $25/pax for group of 3 or more from same church or ministry for “lab-learning”.
Register by 16th May at: bit.ly/CLR-L3
For more information, email us at: [email protected]
ABOUT LEADERS’ LEARNING-LAB (L3)
Sharpen your leadership aptitude as a pastoral leader with L3, a series of quarterly online learning sessions for pastoral / lay leaders on Church Health & Growth in the New Normal.
Hosted by ChurchLife Resources’ Rev. Dr Philip Huan & his team, we will cover topics such as:
- Understanding Church Health Pillars, Platforms & Programs
- Sustaining Evangelism Momentum in Church
- Sharpening the Discipleship Framework of your Church
- Building Vibrant Small Groups, & others...
The 2-hour zooms sessions include video-learning, sharing of diagnostic frameworks, and breakouts labs to apply principles to your own church/ministry situation.
Attend as a group of pastors / staff / elders / leaders to grow together for maximum benefit. Individual pastors may make this your continuing development journey.
Customize your learning-lab through 3 options:
i. Awareness, Understanding & Reflection (self-learning lab)
ii. Spar & listen with pastoral leaders in similar situations (peer-learning lab)*
iii. Application to your local church ministry scenario (application-learning lab)
*subject to sufficient participants of similar ministry-stage